Date:      Sun, 28 Apr 2002 13:29:48 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Cleto Pescia <cleto@eurisco.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Icons alignment in KDE 3

Hello Listers,

Yesterday I installed KDE 3.0 from the ports, and I still observe a
problem I had with KDE 2.2.2: I can't deactivate "Align Icons Vertically
on Desktop" in the Control Panel.
I searched several mailing-lists, including kde-freebsd, but the
suggestions I found didn't help. I also added

export QTDIR=/usr/X11R6
export KDEDIR=/usr/local

to my environment before starting KDE through startx, but without any
notable changes.
I'm using qt-3.0.3_3.

Any idea?

Cleto