Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:39:34 -0400
From:      wolf <mjoyner2@hq.dyns.cx>
To:        Marc Hunter <hunter@hunter.net>, questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ipfw and natd during internal to internal access ...

The request never hits the firewall rule for it to get diverted into nat.

(via INTERFACE, it never goes into that interface).

While I know the cause, I am not sure as to the fix.

Though I am sure an additional firewall rule would probably work to fix it.

Maybe something like
divert 8668 ip from 192.168/16 to 24.70.100.100
divert 8668 ip from 24.70.100.100 to 192.168/16

Eat this with lots of salt and make sure your at the console.