Date:      Fri, 17 Jul 1998 21:19:14 -0500
From:      "White" <whiterd@nwiowa.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Help Please

Dear FreeBSD,
	I've recently puchased FreeBSD for my home personal computer.  I bought it
with the idea that I could learn a new great operating system.  I'm having
troubles.  I'm familiar with DOS.  Are there any files or any information
that you can provide that will help me?  I'm interesting in knowing how to
set up my email and web browser.  What files are created and edited every
time a new user is added to the system?  What files are read at boot up?
What are each of the directories for?  My FreeBSD is not networking to any
other computer.  I do have an account with a local ISP.  I hope you can
answer these few questions.  Thank you for your time and help.

		Brady White
		FreeBSD Customer