Date:      Thu, 21 Feb 2002 13:31:45 +0300
From:      Igor Roboul <igorr@sysadm.stc>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Curse the house that KDE was born in, why does it keep re-arranging my icons

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 10:44:15AM +0100, Cliff Sarginson wrote:
> > They are saved in ~/.sometingdir (I don't use KDE). So maybe you have
> > just removed files from this dir?
> >
> Nope I didn't.
Just a try, are you sure that you are logining with same user name?
Eventualy there is simple personal mistake instead of big software
error. :-) Arghh, my English sometimes is very, very bad :-(

--
Igor Roboul, System administrator at Speech Technology Center
http://www.speechpro.com http://www.speechpro.ru