Date:      Fri, 3 Sep 1999 12:41:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jeff <jwgray@netbox.com>
To:        spork <spork@super-g.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Security Alerts

Wonderful idea.  I lurk on this group and bugtraq/securityfocus and fall
into your target market - which ones are critical, which ones are minor
risks, which ones effect FBSD.

Count me in as a reader of your digests.  I am certain that there are many
many lurkers such as myself.

Thanks for volunteering.

Jeff