Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:59:45 -0500
From:      "Mike Loiterman" <mike@ascendency.net>
To:        "'Philip M. Gollucci'" <philip@sduwebship.student.umd.edu>, "'Server Admin'" <admin@sage-one.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: mod_perl

Well, I went into mod_perl and did a make && make install.  I think
it worked since I am seeing an entry in http.conf that says AddModule
mod_perl.c but there is no entry for LoadModule
/libexec/apache/mod_perl.so  and of course there is no file in
linexec/apache/mod_perl.so so I'm a bit confused.

Mike Loiterman
mike@ascendency.net
PGP Key 0xD1B9D18E