Date:      Wed, 6 Sep 1995 15:00:44 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au (Michael Smith)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, PLAZAS_CHRISTIAN@mercury.csg.peachnet.edu, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Pcemu problems..please help

> > > Totally impossible.
> >
> > Nope.  But a lot of work.
>
> Pedant 8)   The question was "can I load my Novell drivers in Pcemu
> and access my/our/the Novell network", to which the answer is no.

Well, no, you can't load the existing drivers.  It's actualy PCSIMU.  8-).

You could write replacement drivers.

If you take the NetBSD hacks for DOSEMU, and you run it, and you have
a card that is specifically not probed (an extra ethernet card) and you
load your dirvers, then that'd work too.

That's a lot more work that writing a driver to trap PCEMU network
interrupts to another simulator running in BSD, IMO.

Either way, it's probably more pain than it's worth.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.