Date:      Thu, 04 Oct 2001 16:28:07 -0700
From:      "Craig R" <craigery13@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Motherboard Advice

I am considering a few different motherboards for my next computer upgrade
and I would like to hear some people's personal experiences with them under
FreeBSD. The motherboards I am considering are:

FIC AZ11E
FIC AZ11EA
ASUS A7V
ABIT KT7A
ABIT KT7A-RAID
TYAN S2390

Are there any features (apm as an example) that are totally busted? Are
there things that are buggy? Any advice on which one to get would be greatly
appreciated.

Craig