Date:      Tue, 30 Jul 2013 11:17:07 +0200
From:      CeDeROM <cederom@tlen.pl>
To:        Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [editors/libreoffice] missing dependencies for pkgng

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@freebsd.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 02:13:12PM +0200, CeDeROM wrote:
> > # pkg upgrade
> > Updating repository catalogue
> > pkg: Missing dependency matching 'x11-fonts/liberation-fonts-ttf'
> > pkg: Error while trying to install/upgrade packages, as there are
> > unresolved dependencies:
> > editors/libreoffice: x11-fonts/liberation-fonts-ttf,
> > x11-fonts/gentium-basic
> >

> That is normal, both missing deps were declaring themself as restricted
> meaning
> that they are removed from repository before publishing, both has been
> fixed as
> it was a misusage of the license framework.
> Next update round should be ok.
> regards,
> Bapt

Okay, good news :-) I admit this popped up after recent repository
update, and this prevents "pkg upgrade". Some time ago I have
installed those two dependency packages by hand and then installed
libreoffice pkgng binary. To perform recent "pkg upgrade" I had to
remove libreoffice. Nice it will be fixed in next update round, thank
you! :-)

Best regards! :-)
Tomek