Date:      Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:33:21 +0200 (SAST)
From:      Jeandre du Toit <jeandre@itvs.co.za>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   USB Modem

I have a AzTech USB modem, I found a linux driver on their website and it
works. I have problems surfing on Windows it keeps screwing up my
connection, and I would like to get rid of linux to make more space for
FreeBSD. My question is how much work is involved to convert the code from
creating a linux kernel module to something that can work on FreeBSD? I
have never coded something on FreeBSD before, if it is not too difficult,
I could try.

Thanks
Jeandre