Date:      Thu, 31 Mar 2005 02:04:43 +1000
From:      Warren <shinjii@virusinfo.rdksupportinc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   problem with Azureus

I recently had trouble with Azureus using approx 53% of my mem and 90% of my
SWAP so idecided to upgrade my RAM from 512 to 1gig thinking this would solve
my problem, but alas i was mistaken.

Is there a way i can instruct it so Azureus only uses a certain %?  As it is
when this program is running it pritty well much bogs down my machine making
it damn near impossible to do anything else.

It also uses so much it gets to the point where there is no more SWAP left for
it to use and ends up closing itself down.
--
Yours Sincerely
Shinjii