Date:      Thu, 21 Jun 2001 10:12:40 -0500
From:      Craig.Burlingame@nokia.com
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   fa_select startup

To All:
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the various sources on how to get
the NetGear FA410TXC card to work.  I have now successfully loaded FreeBSD
v4.3 onto a Toshiba Tecra8000 with the NetGear card.  The only issues I now
face, is how, and where, to automate the running of fa_select so that it is
executed before the start of the network services (but after pccard starts).

Any help that can be sent my way in how to accomplish this is most
appreciated.

Thanks,
Craig