Date:      Sat, 20 Jan 2018 11:34:01 +0530
From:      Arnav Chauhan <arnav2010chauhan@gmail.com>
To:        wood@mail.utexas.edu, woodyslf@msn.com, www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Website and mobile App Development

Dear Sir/Ma=E2=80=99am,

 I hope you are doing great !

I am Online Marketing Consultant in India based Online Marketing Company.
Our core expertise=E2=80=99s are website design and web Development. We hav=
e a team
of dedicated designers and developers ranging from  8 years experiences. We
have successfully completed over 5000+ projects and have 3750+ satisfied
clients all over the globe. We thrive on the idea that design makes a
difference with very lowest prices. We will be happy to take up any web
Design and development projects at competitive rate keeping No compromise
on quality!

We provide web services like.

0. Logo Design

1. E-Commerce Solutions =E2=80=93 Magneto, Ecommerce, big Commerce,

2. Open Source Solutions - Word Press, Word Press Theme and Joomla
+Virtumart etc

3. Customize web application development in open PHP

4. Payment Gateway Integration - Pay Pal, EBS, Google Checkout, Word Pay,
Miners, Sage Pay etc

5. Designs =E2=80=93 Creative layouts, high quality graphic designs etc.

6. PSD to html conversion - SEO Semantic, W3C and Jigsaw validated html
conversion to boost ranking in Sees.

7. Accessibility Guidelines 2.0

8. Mobile Apps Development

9. MLM Software Development.

 Kindly revert back with contact details and complete requirement, if you
are interested. I would be happy to share our Work portfolio, Client
testimonials and service packages.

 Please Share your contact details (Skype ID or Phone Number) and let us
know your convenient time for the call so contact you directly for further
discussion.

 Please feel free to send your queries

Thanks & Regards,

*Arnav Chauhan*