Date:      Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:18:52 +0100
From:      Ciro Scognamiglio <cscognamiglio@gmail.com>
To:        lioux@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: mldonkey-core-devel-2.5.30.c

Hullo,

I just upgraded the port in object from the 2.5.29 (or it was .28),
but I have several problems with it. The worst is that the core after
less than half an hour gets 99% of the CPU and does not work anymore,
I have to kill the process by hand :(
It also, for some reason, does not connect to any server (even though
searches and downloads seems to work correctly)

I read some other people have the same problem on other platforms so I
guess it is not the port...now the question is: ho do I reinstall the
previous version?

thnx for your help.

Ciro.