Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 1995 10:59:13 -0700
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        josepheb@luna.cas.usf.edu
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Web stuff

    Joseph> Hi!:) If it's possible I would like to get the entire
    Joseph> FreeBSD handbook as one complete doc instead of going
    Joseph> through all the links and printing each page(mail as an
    Joseph> attachment in a return e-mail if you can).  You should
    Joseph> have the doc on the web in one piece for printing, it's
    Joseph> really easier than reading a computer screen IMHO.  Thanx
    Joseph> for you help in advance!!

Considering how often this request appears, that's a good idea.

John: could we have a link, perhaps on the ``Documentation'' page that
just grabs one big PostScript file suitable for printing?  Maybe even
automate creating this file?

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory, Boulder Colorado USA

I think it's high time we started questioning the old cliches like
"Grunt big for Daddy."  -- Jack Handey