Date:      Tue, 7 May 1996 01:24:14 -0300 (EST)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@gaia.coppe.ufrj.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   To sendmail wizards only...

Hi,

  First of all, please forgive me for this posting out of the list subject,
but I'm getting nuts and somebody talked about sendmail...

  (set bofh mode on)

  Does somebody know how I can filter (DROP !) messages with a specific
Sender: field in the sendmail configuration file ?  For example, I want
all messages with a:

Sender: somelist@hell.org

  field to be DROPED without (or with ?) warning.  Maybe the From: field
could be useful to filter also, but right now I care for the Sender:

  (set bofh mode off)

  Thanks everybody,

					Jonny

--