Date:      Tue, 21 Jul 1998 03:02:47 +0100
From:      Chris Carlin <volkris@cryogen.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Kaffe 1.0b

Anyone know when Kaffe 1.0b will appear in the ports tree?
It's been released for a week and a half or so......

Thanks,
Chris Carlin

PS, please CC me a copy of any replies because I'm not subscribed to the
group. Thanks again

--
Learning acquired in youth arrests the evil of old age;
and if you understand that old age had wisdom for its food,