Date:      Tue, 28 Dec 2004 12:57:26 -0600 (CST)
From:      security@revolutionsp.com
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Supported wireless PCI card?

Hey,

Thanks for the reply!

Should I go for the SiteCom one?

I only included it on the list because there are really few available PCI
wireless cards around here; I didn't see it listed on man wi. Belkin is
there (different model) and SMC is there (also a different model).

Can you grant me SiteCom's one will correctly be detected and be able to
work as a hostap on FreeBSD 5.3 ?

Best regards,

Hugo