Date:      Thu, 24 Apr 1997 14:18:48 +1000
From:      David Nugent <davidn@unique.usn.blaze.net.au>
To:        Josh Howard <obiwan@zeppelin.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Upgrading from 3.0-19970209-SNAP to -current

> Kernel after the make world. I certainly hope you don't run in to the same
> random reboots I do..everyday. (an attempt to scare folks :-) I think I'm
> going to downgrade from -current to that snap...

FWIW, I'm seeing the same thing, on one machine out of 6 I run or
manage that are -current. And its the only one I haven't got DDB
enabled and where I don't have convenient physical access to the
machine. :)  [ok, swapcore on!]

I've been trying to reproduce the problem on the other machines,
but be damned if I can even see a pattern. It is a very uncomplicated
system P166/32mb RAM, 2 large EIDE drives, no X, just ppp dialin lines
with a digiboard card. Anyone else wish to exchange notes?