Date:      Wed, 19 Sep 2001 18:48:37 +0200
From:      Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
To:        Oscar Bonilla <obonilla@galileo.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-libh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: libh bits

Thus spake Oscar Bonilla (obonilla@galileo.edu):

> where can I get the libh bits? I want to take a look at the source
> to see if I can help a bit with this project. Also, is there a TODO
> list around? I've seen what's on the web page, but is there anything
> more specific?

The CVS Server is down at the moment.  However, I created a snapshot
of my work two weeks ago (I only made a few minor changes inbetween).

http://people.freebsd.org/~alex/libh/libh-2001-09-06.tar.gz
This includes a rough TODO page.

The project webpage (including a status and a better TODO list) is
at http://www.FreeBSD.org/projects/libh.html

Alex