Date:      Wed, 12 Dec 2001 22:30:45 -0800
From:      David Bogen <db@bogen.org>
To:        Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Streaming servers ?

When I worked at a streaming media company, we used the Darwin Streaming
Server from Apple in some test environments.  While the server compiled
easily and worked well, the quicktime codecs and encoders (all of which
were non-FreeBSD based) left something to be desired.

<http://www.publicsource.apple.com/projects/streaming/>;