Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:24:41 -0500
To:        "FreeBSD-Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How to add a second subnet/router interface

Hello,

I need to add a new subnet and router interface to my FreeBSD machine (one
nic) and a new router interface to access the subnet. I know that there is
some sort of problem with adding aliases that makes it so one must enter
255.255.255.255 as the subnet mask for I.P. addresses other than the main
one. What I was wondering is how do get around this to add another subnet,
and how do I add the new router interface?

Thanks,

Jordan