Date:      Mon, 01 May 2000 23:45:19 PDT
From:      "Some Person" <ntvsunix@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Unreal Tournament Server on FreeBSD...

Weird question, but I'm not asking for help on how to set it up as I've
already found the info on that. I was just wondering, what type of system
would be required (hardware wise) to run a dedicated UT server? Nothing
else, other than UT serving.

It would be on an ADSL line, maybe 10 users? P166MMX 64/96 Meg RAM. X is
completly optional for me (unless it's need for UT server, not sure yet) and
I wouldn't even run anything really other than UT server on it.

If so, would it be slow and/or what would be better, 3.4-stable or
4.0-stable for this?

Any comments, opinions or advise would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!