Date:      Fri, 10 Aug 2001 13:43:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Walentyn@newsguy.com
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   IPFW STEALTH

After using IPFilter/IPNat and GBLight successfully on different boxes for a
couple of years, I am trying and have set up a working IPFirewall/Natd
firewall on another box.

One thing eludes me though, with either IPF/Nat or GBL you can easily set up
invisible (stealth) firewalls.  How do I make the IPFW/NATD firewall stealth?

I have read Renaud Waldura most excellent IPFW how-to at:

http://renaud.waldura.com/doc/freebsd/firewall/

wherein he makes reference to a "DROP_SILENT knob" to IPFW.  However, I cannot
find it anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Walentyn