Date:      Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:41:07 +0800
From:      "ouyang kai" <oykai@msn.com>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   About nge NIC problem

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C242DF.D719FCE0

------=_NextPart_002_0001_01C242DF.D71C46D0

Hi,
I have trouble in using nge NIC(LinkSys EG1032) to support Novell and App=
le
in FreeBSD 4.5.
The apple software is netatalk 1.5.3.1. And the novell netware software i=
MARS_NWE.
The TCP/IP and the Samba work well on the nge.
Do you have any experiance on netatalk and MARS_NWE of the nge NIC?
Please help.

Best Regards
Ouyang KaiGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://exp=
lorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_002_0001_01C242DF.D71C46D0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hi,<BR>I have =
trouble in using nge NIC(LinkSys EG1032) to support Novell and Apple<BR>i=
n FreeBSD 4.5.<BR>The apple software is netatalk 1.5.3.1. And the novell =
netware software is<BR>MARS_NWE.<BR>The TCP/IP and the Samba work well on=
 the nge.<BR>Do you have any experiance on netatalk and MARS_NWE of the n=
ge NIC?<BR>Please help.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Best Regards<BR>Ouya=
ng Kai</DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get more from the Web.  FRE=
E MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.com'>http://expl=