Date:      Mon, 6 Jul 1998 00:33:10 -0600
From:      volmedoc <volmedoc@df1.telmex.net.mx>
To:        "'questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "'yazkal@hotmail.com'" <yazkal@hotmail.com>
Subject:   Question about installation.

Dear Friend of FreeBSD:

First of anything, I'd like to thank you because of this OS.

Now my question, I use the bootdisk installation, it works good, but then i delete the partition that it made, so now, i can run it, i tried to reboot it but nothing happened it finish in a screen where any thing happend i suppouse i should have use fdisk i use the command fdisk /dev/hdb but it didn't work.

Any help would be apreciated...

Victor hugo Olmedo