Date:      Sat, 12 Dec 1998 20:42:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chris Martino <chrismar@peanut.readington.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   crt0.o?

Hi folks,
Yesterday I was mucking around and I just happened to remove ~/bin (doh!),
which contained serveral usefull applications.

In an effort to get them back I've untarred the sources and compiled most
of them back.  I seem to be having the same problem re-compiling wmppp and
wmmon, allthough they both compiled fine the first time around.

They are both failing w/ the same error listed below:
[chrismar@crazy ~/packages/wmmon.app/wmmon ] % make
cc -o wmmon  -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lXpm -lXext -lX11
/usr/lib/crt0.o: Undefined symbol `_main' referenced from text segment
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Or, if you by chance happen to have
these built already and wouldn't mind sending me the binaries, I would
appreciate that as well.. :-)

TIA,
Chris