Date:      Fri, 07 Apr 2000 21:29:00 -0400
From:      ipthomas@mindspring.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

    Could you tell me how to run a ppp session as a user other than root? I've added my user name to the default section of the ppp.config file after allow user. I've also used VIPW to add my user name to the network group. Is their something I missed? If this is the wrong email address for this question let me know the right one.

                                          I.P. Thomas