Date:      Wed, 8 Dec 2004 11:59:05 -0800
From:      Aaron Glenn <aaron.glenn@gmail.com>
To:        "Devon H. O'Dell" <dodell@sitetronics.com>
Cc:        Justin Hopper <jhopper@bsdhosting.net>
Subject:   Re: Multiple IPs in jail

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 11:51:10 +0100, Devon H. O'Dell
<dodell@sitetronics.com> wrote:
> Justin Hopper wrote:
> Correct. 5.x does not have this feature; Aaron, please read for yourself
> before you are rude towards others.

Turn's out *I* missed something. I'd have sworn up and down 5.3's jail
implementation had multiple IP support. I distinctly remember reading
that tidbit and thinking how great it was. I can't find what I thought
I read and it turns out I'm completely wrong.

And I apologize if I came across rude. That wasn't my intention.

/eats crow

> Are you sure you toyed with it? And in a production environment, I'd
> still recommend 4.10.

Yes, I'm sure.

Regards,
aaron.glenn