Date:      Tue, 31 Aug 1999 21:18:18 +0900
From:      itojun@iijlab.net
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KAME IPv6 and freebsd

>Hmmm.  That's a point.  I was thinking primarily of the "segregate the
>crypto" issue, but you're right that this would also put us back to
>the "bad old days" where sys/ was broken across multiple directories.
>Hmph.  I guess common sense wins over ITAR in this case. :)

	Yes, this is very pity...  Hoping to see more open US export policy
	in the near future.

	KAME has "options IPSEC" (framework, authentication and compression)
	and "options IPSEC_ESP" (encryption) separately defined.  Therefore,
	even if you do not have access to South Africa, you can use AH
	and IPComp.

itojun