Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 2003 22:06:02 +0200
From:      Willie Viljoen <will@unfoldings.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cvsup Handbook Example

I don't really get it either, as I pointed out in an off-list e-mail to the
original sender earlier, this has nothing to do with Christian mythology or
satanic anything. 666 is, by all historic and scientific accounts, a
Masonic symbol. Now unless you have a problem with people who have an
intriguing fixation with geometry (Free Masons), then I can't see anything
wrong with using the number.

We're long past the point where you can't use 13 as a number, why should
this be any different, really?

--
Willie Viljoen
Freelance IT Consultant