Date:      Thu, 21 Aug 2008 10:22:23 +0200
From:      Thomas Hummel <hummel@pasteur.fr>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Gamin and KdirWatch deadlock ?

Hello,

I'm experiencing a Digikam (through KDirWatch)/Gamin problem :

Each time I launch Digikam (digikam-0.9.4), it stales (just after logging
"digikam: KDirWatch method = FAM"). The only way I can resume its launch is by
killing (-15) gam_server (gamin-0.1.9_2). I tried tweaking ~/gaminrc but
without success.

I don't know if it's a gamin or a KDE issue. I doubt it is a Digikam issue
since it seems to only call the KDirWatch method.

I'm running kde-3.5.9 on FreeBSD  7.0-STABLE GENERIC  amd64.

Any clue ?

Thanks.

--
Thomas Hummel