Date:      Mon, 29 May 2000 11:37:21 -0400
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
To:        Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
Cc:        Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>, will@FreeBSD.ORG, erikhb@bgnett.no, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/17587: new port: databases/libiodbc

On Mon, May 29, 2000 at 05:10:45PM +0200, Alexander Langer wrote:

> > # > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=17587
> > # Is this http:// line a standard now?
> > I added it yesterday while making some other changes to GNATS.
> > You don't like it?
>
> Not really :-)
>
> In my eyes it's kinda redundant, since usually everybody who sends PRs
> or reads the lists PR's show up on know where to find them.
>
> But I'm often too conversative :-)

A lot of the people who submit PRs have no idea where they land,
they just filled out some form on the website when something didn't work.

The URL allows them to see the audit trail, and things like that.

--
Bill Fumerola - Network Architect / Computer Horizons Corp - CVM
e-mail: billf@chc-chimes.com / billf@FreeBSD.org