Date:      Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:07:16 +0200
From:      Daniel Lang <dl@leo.org>
To:        "M.Korte" <michael.korte@verizon.net>
Cc:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SOS ftp is not working SOS

Dear Michael,

M.Korte wrote on Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 12:07:35PM -0400:
[..]
> install Unix on the new partition.  I do NOT know how to ftp using
> Windows.  I clicked on the "ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/" and let
This is not a question of our concern, and it is not even FreeBSD
related. You should call your friendly Windows-Support.

> the computer run on that URL for 24 hours.  Then I had to take back the
> computer with nothing to show for it.  Is there any suggestion of how I
> should carry out my eventual download of FreeBSD and then install it on
> a new partition that I am going to set up using Partition Magic 7.0?
This is all well document on the FreeBSD Homepage in the various
documentation sections, like the Handbook.
Check out http://www.freebsd.org/.

Such questions about installation or problems with FreeBSD,
please direct to <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>.

This is an administrative list for mirror admins, only.

Best regards,
 Daniel
--
IRCnet: Mr-Spock                      - Me transfere sursum, Caledoni -
*Daniel Lang * dl@leo.org * +49 89 289 25735 * http://www.leo.org/~dl/*