Date:      Thu, 06 Dec 2001 12:40:31 -0600
From:      jacks@sage-american.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache Server Startup Error

I have just installed Apache Server 1.3.22 with FrontPage2000 Extensions,
but on startup of httpd, I get the following error found in the httpd.conf.
Has anyone had a similar problem or suggestion? I noticed the error line is
the very first LoadModule. Perhaps I need to install some modules...?

HERE IS THE ERROR OUTPUT:
Syntax error on line 208 of /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/etc/apache/libexec/apache/mod_mmap_static.so into
server: Cannot open "/usr/local/etc/apache/libexec/apache/mod_mmap_static.so"
/usr/local/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

HERE IS THE HTTPD.CONF LINE 208
Line 208 is the very first LoadModule below:
# Dynamic Shared Object (DSO) Support
LoadModule mmap_static_module libexec/apache/mod_mmap_static.so

Thanks for any help....

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Server Admin