Date:      Fri, 02 Feb 2001 09:06:19 +0500
From:      Assad Khan <assadk@netzone.net.pk>
To:        "David M. Heller" <dheller1@rochester.rr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Samba Question

--------------00645158944876214BFE0578

David,

 If you are using Windows 98/ME then the following settings might help you:

security = share (user is used only of you set user level security in Windows NT
or may otherwise be used if you want to use your FreeBSD box to act like Windows
NT)
password encryption = yes (for Windows 98+)
guest account = nobody (works for me cuz I have no account set)

Hope this helps...

Best Regards,

--
Assad Khan  |  assad.khan@usa.net
AIM: PAKHTOON 1

--------------00645158944876214BFE0578

&nbsp;
help you:
Windows NT or may otherwise be used if you want to use your FreeBSD box
to act like Windows NT)
<pre>--&nbsp;
Assad Khan&nbsp; |&nbsp; assad.khan@usa.net
AIM: PAKHTOON 1