Date:      Fri, 22 May 1998 19:58:48 MDT
From:      "Brad Davis" <striker_d@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installing FreeBSD

I'm trying to install FreeBSD on one of my pc's I cleaned the HD and I'm
trying to boot off the floppies, I downloaded them and imaged them, but
everytime I try to restart the pc and install FreeBSD from the boot.flp
disk, using the fdimage program. What can I do to get this to work?

:-)
Sincerly,
Brad Davis
www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/1500/index.html
members.xoom.com/t321/index.html
Icq #: 5279017     ;-)=     www.icq.com
 I am careful not to confuse excellence with
 perfection. Excellence I can reach for;
 perfection is God's business.
                           - Michael J. Fox