Date:      Thu, 8 Apr 2004 10:49:31 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        Beau Griffis <bgriffis@charter.net>
Cc:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question

Beau Griffis wrote this message on Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 02:24 -0700:
> I am running os x panther 10.1.3 it says its running freebsd 5 but there is

I assume you mean 10.3.x, not 10.1...  Also, they did not say that they
are running FreeBSD 5, but that they have updated parts to be more like
FreeBSD 5... OSX is lacking a really big feature of FreeBSD 5, and that
is sendfile...

Since this is a FreeBSD list, and we have no affiliation with Apple,
please redirect your comments to Apple...

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579