Date:      Wed, 23 Jun 2004 21:58:41 -0700
From:      Peter Losher <Peter_Losher@isc.org>
To:        "Vinod Kashyap" <vkashyap@amcc.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Possible 3ware 8506-12 SATA Controller issues...

--Boundary-02=_C+l2A/+mNYXHp4d

On Tuesday 22 June 2004 07:56 pm, Vinod Kashyap wrote:

> I'm sorry I forgot to answer that.  There are some recent changes
> in -CURRENT's twe, which I wanted you to try. =20

An update:  Thanks to Paul Saab, I have a -CURRENT twe driver that=20
compiles under 5.2.1.  It compiled, and runs fine.  However, like=20
before, the system still locks up hard under heavy I/O load.  In this=20
case, copying a deep directory tree using thousands of inodes, and=20
removing a similar tree at the same time.

Any ideas?  Mike - have you had any success in stressing your 9000 series=20
card?

=2DPeter
=2D-=20
Peter_Losher@isc.org | ISC | OpenPGP Key E8048D08 | "The bits must flow"