Date:      Sun, 4 Dec 2011 13:14:34 +0100
From:      Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>
To:        freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   ar71xx_gpio.c touches SPI_CS1 and 2?

I was looking into why I can't manipulate the USB led on my TL-WR1043ND, =
and came across the SPI chip selects, which share GPIO 0 and 1, =
respectively.  The USB led is hooked up to GPIO 1.

sys/mips/atheros/ar71xx_gpio.c:ar71xx_gpio_attach(device_t dev) enables =
both chip selects, and detach disables them again.

Two points:

- how can we express different uses for those two pins on a per-board =
config?

- disabling the function is not correct for the gpio driver, I would =
think.  If you load and unload it as a module, I expect losing access to =
the flash.

Stefan

--=20
Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>   Fon +49 151 14070811