Date:      Thu, 2 Apr 2009 11:02:48 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Z=F6ld?= <zgabe84@gmail.com>
To:        julian@elischer.org, Giuliano Gavazzi <dev+lists@humph.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 7.1 IPv6 multihoming problem

--001636c597b8424a4504668eb268

Hi guys! I attached my testbed! It's a small testbed, I don't need to look
onto the internet. The wlan gets an address from 2001:738:2001:2082::/64 Th=
phone gets an address from 2001:738:2001:20a9::/64 The server in the
2001:738:2001:2081:/64 network.
I would like to make some SCTP failover measurement between the laptop and
SCTP server. I need a solution where the packets go via the proper
interfaces. (ipfw fwd doesn't work)
Static routes don't operate, because the packets always out on the default
gateway.
I work on my thesis and I haven't got too much time. Can you explain an
exact solution?

Regards
G=E1bor Z=F6ld