Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 20:37:56 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Brian Feldman <green@unixhelp.org>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, Nick Hibma <nick.hibma@jrc.it>, Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, gibbs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Trying to get an HP Scanjet to work (again).

I am interested on the external one to setup a voice / fax "machine".
The attractive option on the 3 COM USB Modem is that it can store
fax and voice mail messages unattended which means that I don't
have to have my box up just to answer the phone or receive a fax,
i.e, I am free to hack on the system.

--

 Amancio Hasty
 hasty@star-gate.com