Date:      Sun, 20 Apr 1997 09:19:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ian Struble <ian@ian.broken.net>
To:        mike allison <mallison@konnections.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, jack@diamond.xtalwind.net, jkh@time.cdrom.com, scrappy@hub.org, dyson@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Price of FreeBSD (was On Holy Wars...)

I can't speak about England, but the whole mass transit thing is great.  When I
went to school in Canada, I took either the bus or the ferry all the time and
it was great.  There is a big social aspect to mass transit that most people
here in the states will never quite understand let alone appreciate.  But I
guess there is that large cross section of America that isn't 'all that keen on
making friends' that wouldn't appreciate it if they could.

Ian