Date:      Sat, 24 Jun 2000 02:46:42 +0200
From:      "vagner" <george@vagner.com>
To:        "Bruce Burden" <brucegb@realtime.net>
Cc:        "Freebsd Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: offtopic fast hard drive

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01BFDD86.6E478400

thanks for the input, i decided to go with
the Seagate ST318451LW drives, they seem to be
the fastest thing out right now with 3.9ms access
times.

I also love seagate's policy for returning a bad drive
just punch in the serial number and click get rma#
ship it back where other companies want me to do a bunch
of testing on the drive and then they say its good or bad.

No 2 things can be the same, they cannot
exist in the same space at the same time.