Date:      Sat, 10 Jun 2000 18:41:27 +0930
From:      "Phil Pittard" <vk5ham@seol.net.au>
To:        "Greg Lehey" <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        <buga@beldin.net>, "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: [BUGA] pcmcia modem cards

Thanks Greg- pccardc dumpcis does nothing except tell me I have no slots!!!
Have done more RTFM'ing and found refs to how PAO deals with the pcmcia
cards - it uses zp & ze & causes pccard to NOT function... this explains
all!!

Will follow your advice & upgrade to 4.0 - have 4.0 running on my firewall,
and have those cd's - I didnt realise 4.0 had good pcmcia support.. last
time I tried to get freebsd on my stinkpad was abt 2.7/2.8 - it worked
eventually but was nasty :)

Tnks, Phil