Date:      Fri, 13 Jul 01 18:48:02 +1100
From:      Neal <neal@nelsonnet.org>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PPP Can't Connect

I just updated my FreeBSD 4.3-STABLE machine today (2001-07-13) and after
a build I can no longer connect with PPP. I get as far as the second 'P',
then it drops out.

The log contains the following message, which may or may not be relevant:
Jul 13 17:27:53 server ppp[461]: tun0: Phase: deflink: Too many IPCP NAKs
sent - abandoning negotiation

I haven't changed my ppp.conf file initially but I synced it with the
latest build version just to make sure, with no luck.

Does anyone know why this may be happening, as I can still connect to the
same place with my trusty Mac.

Thanks.