Date:      Wed, 11 Mar 2015 18:44:05 -0700 (MST)
From:      Velemoochi <momochi2015@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Rip and transfer Blu-ray films to Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

Rip and transfer Blu-ray films to Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

Want to put Blu-ray onto Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 for watching on the go, but
don't know what to do? Get the solution below to rip Blu-ray to Note Pro
native video.

I have some Blu-ray discs like Amour and Ernest &amp; Clementine from the
local library in Knokke-Heist. What can I do to make copies of these Blu-ray
movies for downloading onto my Galaxy Note Pro 12.2? Then I can watch them
when I have the time for or I can take them while traveling for watching on
the go.

Still stick with your Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 for Blu-ray enjoyment? Through
hours'searching online, I got know that Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 will not
recognize Blu-ray without having to do something. The best way is to convert
my Blu-ray to  Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 friendly MP4
<http://samsung-galaxy-video-converter.blogspot.com/2013/12/galaxy-note-recommend-format.html>;
with a Blu-ray ripping tool I guess.

Well,  Pavtube BDMagic <http://www.multipelife.com/bdmagic>;   is the tool
I've been used for nearly one year. It should be the app helping me finish
the Blu-ray ripping task. With this top Blu-ray to Galaxy Note Pro
Converter, I can perfectly convert massive Blu-ray/DVD data as well as
ISO/IFO files into common videos that Galaxy Note Pro can deal with. (I
choose Pavtube since other products were not able to provide greater
resolution for my new Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2.) Plus, with the Blu-ray
ripper, I can also backup Blu-ray, DVD movies to your hard drive with the
original structures.

* Read  Top 5 Reasons to choose Pavtube BDMagic
<http://media-playback.jimdo.com/2014/06/24/top-5-reasons-to-choose-bdmagic/>;

If you are on Mac, turn to  BDMagic for Mac
<http://www.multipelife.com/bdmagic-mac>;  . Don't hesitate to get it now and
follow the easy steps below to make your Blu-rays playable anywhere on
Galaxy Note Pro 12.2.

How to rip Blu-ray movies to Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 playback format

Step 1: Run the best Blu-ray to Galaxy Note Pro Converter and click Blu-ray
disc icon to load your Blu-ray movie files.

<http://open-mobile-share.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/blu-ray-to-galaxy-note.png>;

Step 2: Click "Format" bar, here I recommend Samsung &gt;&gt; Samsung Galaxy
Note(*.mp4) as target format for your Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 with the best
video &amp; audio settings.

<http://open-mobile-share.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/galaxy-note-format.png>;

Tip: By clicking the "Settings" button, you can modify the video/audio
parameters like 1920*1080 (Full HD 1080P video resolution), which can help
you get the ripped Blu-ray movies with high quality.

<http://open-mobile-share.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/galaxy-note-settings.png>;

Step 3: Select subtitle and audio track language you like from the
"Subtitle" and "Audio" options. If you like, you can also check "Only show
forced subtitles" to make it possible for playback HD videos with forced
subtitles on your Galaxy Note Pro 12.2.

Step 4: Hit the Convert button to start converting Blu-ray movies to Galaxy
Note Pro video.

After a short conversion, you will get the ripped Blu-ray files. And then
you could  transfer
<http://mediaconverting.blogspot.com/2013/10/transfer-music-video-file-to-galaxy-note-3.html>;
Blu-ray movies to Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 and find the videos for HD
playback.

More related:

Get SD/HD video onto Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
<http://bestvideosolution.blogspot.com/2014/05/watch-the-hobbit-movie-on-galaxy-note-pro.html>;
Get Rid of the DRM on Disney Digital Copy to play on Galaxy Note Pro
<http://samsung-galaxy-video-converter.blogspot.com/2014/12/transfer-digital-copy-to-galaxy-note-pro.html>;
Best solution to enable DVD VOB files to play on Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
<http://formatplayable.jimdo.com/2014/03/10/enjoy-dvd-vob-on-galaxy-note-pro-12-2/>;
Put and Play Blu-ray ISO movies on Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
<http://media-playback.jimdo.com/2014/03/11/convert-blu-ray-iso-to-galaxy-note-pro-12-2/>;
Put 1080p or 720p HD Videos to Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
<http://www.multipelife.com/put-1080p-720p-video-to-galaxy-note-edge.html>;
Play Blu-ray &amp; DVD Movies on Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
<http://www.multipelife.com/play-blu-ray-dvd-on-galaxy-note-edge.html>;

Source:
http://techmovieshare.blogspot.com/2014/11/put-blu-ray-to-galaxy-note-pro.html
<http://techmovieshare.blogspot.com/2014/11/put-blu-ray-to-galaxy-note-pro.html>;