Date:      Wed, 1 Mar 1995 02:03:21 -0800
From:      hasty@netcom.com (Amancio Hasty Jr)
To:        ache@astral.msk.su, hasty@netcom.com, mmead@goof.com, ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re:  Two things: Sound, playmidi

>Playmidi uses more advanced driver abilities.

Well, the last I heard playmidi was imcomplete because the author
was waiting for Hannu to finish the driver. Now if someone has
done further work on playmidi thats a different story.

I managed to port a couple of weeks ago playmidi and instantly went
looking for adagio. I am not sure which one is right however
I have compared adagio against the midi player provided by
Gravis and found it to be almost the same in fact adagio sounded
better which some suggested was because of the reverb.

As for me, I am going to use adagio.

	Tnks,
	Amancio