Date:      Tue, 17 Dec 2013 09:28:00 +0100
From:      Marko =?UTF-8?B?Q3VwYcSH?= <marko.cupac@mimar.rs>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: about the Berkeley DB 4 "cleanup"

I had db42 and db47. I checked dependant ports (pkg info -r), pasted
the list to mousepad, installed db5 with portmaster, deinstalled db42
and db47 forcefully (pkg delete -f), and recompiled ports from the list
with portmaster. Some of them failed this way, so I deinstalled them
and consequently compiled them traditional way (make install clean),
which went well. I did this on 8 different servers and I didn't
encounter any problems so far.

I feared a bit when I saw amavisd-new on the list of dependant ports on
one of my production mail servers, but I had no problem after the
upgrade.
--=20
Marko Cupa=C4=87