Date:      Sun, 14 Dec 2003 08:33:20 +0700
From:      Riv Octovahriz <riv@cbn.net.id>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Sound Blaster Vibra 128

Lowell Gilbert wrote:

>Riv Octovahriz <riv@cbn.net.id> writes:
>

>>Can you please tell me how to install SoundBlaster Vibra 128 on my
>>FreeBSD 4.9-STABLE ?
>>I've tried pcm, sb and sbc, and none of them works
>>

>The PCM device should be enough for at least some purposes.
>Can you describe exactly what you did to try it, and exactly what you
>did to show that it didn't work?

I try using device pcm on the kernel config
But when I boot up, it still didn't find my sound card
On the dmesg i found this line : pci0: <unknown card> (vendor=0x1102,
dev=0x8938) at 13.0 irq 5

and the output of /dev/sdnstat didn't give me anything

# cat /dev/sndstat
FreeBSD Audio Driver (newpcm)
Installed devices:

While my pciconf -vl gave me this :